Apple Watch & iPhone & AirPods Fast Wireless Charging Pad
Looking for something portable that you can bring along with on your work, holiday trips or simply at home? Look no more! This the charging pad that will
- FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY on this item
- Charge your Airpods / Airpods Pro, iPhone 11/11Pro/iPhone X /XS/XR/iPhone 8 and Apple Watch (All series) at the same time!
- The perfect cable management solution to keep your desk/bedside tidy!
- Compatible with all Apple Watches S1 (after October 2016), S2, S3, S4, S5
- Supports up to 10W fast charging (note: iPhone X is limited to 7.5W)
- USB cable used to charge device included
- Wireless Charger unit only, a minimum 2A output charger will be required.
- Material: Plastic & Liquid Silicone
- Size: 198x104x12mm
- Weight: 198g
- Input: 5v-2A, 9V-2A (Max)
- Accessories: Type-C cable 1m
- Suitable for all devices that support wireless charging.
- NOTE: It is recommended that you use a fast charger outlet to ensure that the charger is able to reach its stated charge speed (minimum 2A, not included in package)
Still unsure about which Apple Watch Stand to purchase?
Check out our Battle of the Stands blog post for a detailed look!
Share this Product
- Apple Watch
My wireless charger was not working properly, so I contacted Ozstraps to see what they could do. After a quick conversation, they sent me a new wireless charger. Quick and easy service.
Great, I love my white band. I wear it in the ocean a lot, so once it rusted I’ve had to get a replacement.
This product charges both the Apple Watch and iPhone simultaneously. Placing the watch in the correct spot for charging is very easy, however to get the iPhone to start charging, you need to place it in the exact right spot otherwise charging does not work. It is very hit-and-miss and it’s not user-friendly at all.
Overall, I`ve been very pleased with using the product to date. The item was exactly as described online, and the delivery was also very prompt! As a first-time customer, I`m very impressed with my experience and will definitely be returning.