Classic Stainless Steel Samsung Galaxy Watch Band
Our highly adjustable premium Classic Stainless Steel Samsung Galaxy Watch Band is here for you to finesse! Made from a lightweight, high-quality stainless steel featuring a deployment clasp ensuring a comfortable fit for any event!
- FREE DELIVERY on this item
- Stainless Steel construction
- Quick Release Spring Lock allows for easy installation
- Butterfly/Deployment Clasp makes opening and fastening the band easy. The close-ended design also reduces the chances of dropping your watch!
- Adjustable Band Length
- Nothing more required, simply purchase and install!
- Suitable for 130-206mm wrists
- The 42MM Galaxy Watch utilises a 20MM width band
- Samsung Gear Sport
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Samsung Galaxy 3 41mm
- The 46MM Galaxy Watch utilises a 22MM width band
- Samsung Gear S3
- Samsung Galaxy 3 45mm
Want to learn more about the Samsung Galaxy Watch?
View our Galaxy Watch Review post!
Share this Product
- watch bands
giving it a 4out of 5, as the band is amazing and fits my rose gold Samsung 42mm watch perfectly (colour band rose gold also a perfect match).. but the de-linking was a disaster and the cheap tool provided bent the moment we used it lightly. Otherwise very happy. Thanks.
The item arrived REALLY quickly (pitty the watch didn't). I'm really happy with the quality and the feel also the weight (I like heavy metal watches). It would have been nice if the band were a few mm longer (thick arms) but it sitll fits and hey I'm happy with it.
Really good experince with the watch band easy to remove links and shipping was pretty fast!
Fits the Galaxy watch perfectly and makes it look much more watch like. The tool provided to remove links was bent out of the packaging and broke quite easily but I used a small punch to remove the links, so all good. I wasn't expecting a tool anyway.
I love all metal watch bands and this one is one of the nicest bands. It was very easy to adjust the band to fit my wrist, although I had to use my own wrist band adjuster as the one that came with it was too flimsy and broke the instant I tried to use it.