Installing a NATO Watch Strap | OzStraps
A simple 3 step guide to installing your brand new NATO watch strap!
- A spring bar tool will make the installation much easier and ensure no damage to your watch however if you do not own one, a simple small flat head screwdriver will do the trick!
- It is preferable to complete the install on a large, soft surface to minimise the risk of any damage to your watch
- Be patient and take your time, the end result will be worth it!
- Carefully use your spring bar tool to separate the existing strap from the watch
- Reinstall the spring bars onto the watch without a strap
- Thread the long of the NATO strap in through the top of the watch and out through the bottom
Pictured: The Regimental NATO strap