Garmin Vivomove HR Tempered Glass Protector
Ensure the safety of your Garmin Vivomove HR with our premium screen protector!
- FREE DELIVERY on this item
- Compatible with the Garmin Vivomove HR
- Flexible transparent Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Protects the screen from scratches, scuffs and breakage.
- Ultra-thin to preserve touchscreen sensitivity and the original look of the Garmin Vivomove HR!
- Easy to install - guaranteed no bubbling!
- Clean the screen with the included Dry & Wet Wipes
- Use the included Dust Absorber to absorb any remaining dust
- Remove the clear plastic adhesive protector on the underside of the protector
- Align the protector onto your Garmin Vivomove HR with the included guide stickers
- From opposite top to bottom corner, carefully apply pressure on the protector to adhere it to your display
Are all bands made the same?
Find out more via our Blog post!
Share this Product
Great i am going to order more
Love my new band for my Garmin. It is so light and comfortable to wear. Love the magnetic clip which means no more rubbing on my skin from my previous band.
So quick, great band,
I’ve purchased a few of these watch face protectors for myself and my mum who has the same watch. I’ve tried other brands, but OzStraps’ face protector is by far the best fitting: it covers right to the edge of the face and fits perfectly. I find myself knocking my watch a lot so these glass protectors are essential. The OzStrap face protectors definitely appear to be sturdier than other brands so even when there is a chip or crack it continues to protect the watch face until I can replace it. Highly recommended!
I had purchased several other brands of glass face protectors until I found OzStraps and I am really glad I found them. This glass face protector actually fits (I found other brands I tried were too small and left parts of the face vulnerable), it is sticky enough to actually stay on (another issue I had with other brands) and it actually protects my watch (and I’ve had to replace it less than other brands because despite me being very clumsy and rough the OzStraps one doesn’t actually chip/crack as easily it seems). Highly recommended!