The Best of the Samsung Galaxy Watch
The Samsung Galaxy Watch is a refined smartwatch that comes with fitness tracking capabilities and a battery that lasts for up to four days. It also has an attractive design and an intuitive user interface. Because of all of these features, this is a high-end wristwatch by its looks as well as functionality. This stylish watch has a bezel that rotates and cycles as it exposes several on-screen menus. Of course, it is an improvement from the previous Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, which didn’t feature a rotating bezel.
It runs the Tizen software by Samsung, which is key when it comes to supporting the rotating bezel. The software is also great when it comes to enhancing the watch’s battery life to a maximum of four days. But that is not all you will get from this smartwatch. The fitness-focused watch now features a brand new Samsung Health App and additional sensors.
Apart from auto-detecting up to six exercises, the watch is designed to nudge you into action, when it detects that you have become sedentary. Also, the sleep tracker for this watch is fairly accurate and will help you to snooze off for precisely the right length of time.
The only issue with this watch is that it doesn’t come with most of the third-party apps you like to use. Among the major apps, you will miss include WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Google Maps. That means you will have to miss out on what all of these apps have to offer. Now a summary of some of the best features of the Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- Compatibility with 22mm and 20mm watch bands for the 46mm and 42mm watches, respectively.
- The watch stays on all the time without the need of turning the bezel or pressing a button to turn it on. Thanks to the sAMOLED display, you will be able to see time all the time. Thus, you can see the time during the day and at night.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch is an LTE device and can be used as a standalone messenger and phone no matter where you go. To check messages or receive a call, all you have to do is to tap into it.
- This watch is your very own personal trainer since it helps you get focused on your fitness goals. In addition to measuring the heart rate, it can track up to six activities while you are exercising. Also, you can use it to select more than 39 activities.
- It comes with Samsung Health, which helps you to track aspects of your health including calories and heart rate. Thus, you will be able to stay healthy simply for wearing this watch.
- Use this watch to track the quality of your sleep with a dedicated log that runs you through the four sleep stages. The watch also monitors the body’s stress levels and provides guided breathing as a mitigation method.
- With this watch, you have the opportunity to review your day before going to sleep. You will be able to see reminders as well as the day’s health data. When you wake up in the morning, the watch will show you what to expect for the next 10 hours of your day.
With all of these great features, you have every reason to buy a Samsung Galaxy Watch. It is a companion you will cherish for a long time to come.